Dear Mike, I am not Paul Westerberg. I am Jodi. I am sure Paul would love the fact that you like the way he sings eyes in Be My Darling. He’d also be thrilled that your cat says hi. However, I am not Paul Westerberg and therefore I cannot answer your questions regarding the release
Subscribe to RSS or get updates by email
Thank you for your support
- Kickstart This – Lemon Jail: ‘Mats Tour Diary 1983-1986 by Bill Sullivan (1)
- rock n roll farmer: This could of been me, if I would have not followed my so called career at the time. Geez, I want...
- Review: The Replacements add more blunder, thunder at Forecastle Fest | StarTribune.com (2)
- I would like this on a t-shirt (1)
- Some Guy: Cool poster, but why does it show Ray Davies shaking hands with Matt Dillon?
- Paul Westerberg: Crotchedy and Annoyed at The Replacements’ Coachella Show Last Night | West Coast Sound | Los Angeles | Los Angeles News and Events | LA Weekly (1)
- Some Guy: I think omniscience is a prerequisite for being a critic. As far as the crowd goes, that’s life on...
- Coachella 2014: The Replacements Soldier Through Problematic Performance | Billboard (1)
- Jason Slatton: Hmmm…the video I saw certainly didn’t look like “a few hundred,” and perhaps...