Did you know that Chris Mars had some of animations of his work on his web site? I didn’t either. I cannot resist anything that mentions both Billy Joel and Paul Westerberg. Now you know my dirty secret. On the KEXP blog one reader chronicles his quest to read all the 33 1/3 books and
Subscribe to RSS or get updates by email
Thank you for your support
- Kickstart This – Lemon Jail: ‘Mats Tour Diary 1983-1986 by Bill Sullivan (1)
- rock n roll farmer: This could of been me, if I would have not followed my so called career at the time. Geez, I want...
- Review: The Replacements add more blunder, thunder at Forecastle Fest | StarTribune.com (2)
- I would like this on a t-shirt (1)
- Some Guy: Cool poster, but why does it show Ray Davies shaking hands with Matt Dillon?
- Paul Westerberg: Crotchedy and Annoyed at The Replacements’ Coachella Show Last Night | West Coast Sound | Los Angeles | Los Angeles News and Events | LA Weekly (1)
- Some Guy: I think omniscience is a prerequisite for being a critic. As far as the crowd goes, that’s life on...
- Coachella 2014: The Replacements Soldier Through Problematic Performance | Billboard (1)
- Jason Slatton: Hmmm…the video I saw certainly didn’t look like “a few hundred,” and perhaps...